– This gorgeous apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
– A surface of 146m2, with a balcony of 12m2
– Located on a high floor with a gorgeous view and access to a parking spot
– Very spacious and modern apartment
– South/East view in the Rothschild neighborhood
Rothschild Boulevard is the most popular street in Tel Aviv. It is over 100 years old and named after Baron Edmond James of Rothschild. Initially it was not even meant to be a boulevard but rather a stream, but it became the first boulevard of Tel Aviv. All along the boulevard you can find the unique Bauhaus architecture (which is a world renowned style and recognised as a UNESCO Heritage Site). All along this boulevard you can find restaurants, bars, cafes, luxury residences and some of the tallest buildings of Tel Aviv. This large array of architecture leads to this boulevard having a huge contrast of activity and a large attraction of people. Rothschild Boulevard is also very pleasant to take a walk on or to have a fun bike ride.
This Boulevard starts in the neighborhood of Neve Tzedek and goes all the way to Habima, Israel’s National theater as well as the Frederic Mann Auditorium, the home of the Philharmonic Orchestra.