– This _ apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
– A surface of 62 m2, with a balcony of 4 m2
– Located on the 4th floor of a new building
– Newly renovated apartment
– Clear view on the corner of Ben Gurion and Dizengoff
Ben Gurion Boulevard: near Frishman Street, Ben Yehuda St and Gordon Street, constitutes its own little neighborhood. Named after David Ben Gurion, the founding father of Israel. He served as the nation’s first Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. All along this street you can find small areas of calm in an otherwise very active area of Tel Aviv. There are many cafes and coffee shops and the shaded areas of this street allow anyone to just sit, relax and enjoy the city. Other establishments of this street that are worth visiting are: the former residence of Ben Gurion that has since been transformed into a museum.
All around this long boulevard are smaller streets that have easy access to this central area of Tel Aviv. Also Ben Gurion Boulevard is near the beach and the boardwalk, which is one of Tel Aviv’s main attractions.