– This beautiful apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– A surface of 80m2, with a balcony of 12m2
– Located on the 2nd floor of the Elite Tower, a luxurious tower with doorman and access to a parking spot
– Apartment in excellent condition
– Panoramic view on Jabotinsky Road in Ramat Gan
Ramat Gan is one of the most vibrant cities near Tel Aviv, which essentially serves as an extension of it. It is located at the east of Tel Aviv. Between Givatayim (in the south) and Bnei Brak. The literal translation of “Ramat Gan”, being “Garden Heights”, is a testament to how green the city is , having most of its streets-tree lined and many small parks and gardens throughout the city. Ramat Gan is also very known for its amazing skyscrapers that give a Manhattan-like skyline. There, you can find the Boursa, this area in the diamond stock exchange and the location of Israel’s tallest building.
Ramat Gan was founded in 1921, originally as a moshav. But today it is much more. Having a population of 161 000 and at the center of the Gush Dan, Ramat Gan is one of the most attractive cities in Israel.