– This cozy studio has 1 rooms and 1 bathroom
– A surface of 39m2
– Located on the 1st floor of a building with a TAMA 38 approval that will undergo construction soon
– As the apartment will be renovated, it will become a 1 bedroom and the building will have an elevator
– The apartment can be rented out (as a studio) for 5 200 ₪
– Internal view in the Dizengoff neighborhood, near the shops and restaurants of the center of Tel Aviv
Kikar Dizengoff is the central square of Tel Aviv, arguably the most vibrant area of the city. This square has been recently restored, designed by the architect Genia Averbuch, it is said that this “monument” is likely the only “Bauhaus Piazza” in the world. It has a very simple design, white and sleek finishes, with a fountain placed in the middle. Also you can find green grass patches all around the fountain where people tend to sit and relax, allowing this space to be a small bubble in the middle of this busy area of Tel Aviv.
All around the square you may find the bars and restaurants that showcase what Tel Avivian energy is all about. This square find itself on Dizengoff street, at the south there is the Dizengoff Mall and at the north continues this street with a lot of fun and exciting bars and restaurants.